Prices

Prices
Spring Season

1.05 – 31.05

Summer Season (low)

1.06 – 15.07

Summer Season (high)

16.07 – 15.09

Autumn Season

16.09 – 31.10

80 € 100 € 120 € 80 €

As methods of payment we accept paypal as well as bank transfer.

A 40% down payment must be made at the time of booking in order to guarantee the availability of the campervan. Verified down payment is a confirmation of the booking. The remaining 60% of the rental fee must be paid up to 21 days prior to the start of the rental period.

Note:
If you wish to make any changes regarding the confirmed booking you must contact us to do so, changes will then be subjected to availability. All and any booking changes must be pre-approved by us.

A fee of 50 € for the final service will be added to the campervan rental total payment.

Availability: