As methods of payment we accept bank transfer or paypal.

A 40% down payment must be made at the time of booking in order to guarantee the availability of the campervan. Confirmation of down payment confirms the booking. The remaining 60% of the rental must be paid up to 21 days prior the start of the rental period.

If you wish to make any changes on a confirmed booking you must contact us to do so, changes will then be subjected to availability. All and any booking changes must be pre-approved by us.

We have two insurance options:

Note! The road assistance does not cover any help in case of being stuck in a sand.